Hotspot Pickup Locations, Hours, & Contact
To reserve a hotspot, call one of the following library locations. Devices must be picked up and returned during Express Pickup hours.
Monday – Saturday
1:00 – 6:00 PM
- Almaden Branch Library
- Alum Rock Branch Library
- Alviso Branch Library
- Bascom Branch Library
- Berryessa Branch Library
- Biblioteca Latinoamericana Branch Library
- Calabazas Branch Library
- Cambrian Branch Library
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
- East San José Carnegie Branch Library
- Edenvale Branch Library
- Educational Park Branch Library
- Evergreen Branch Library
- Hillview Branch Library
- Joyce Ellington Branch Library
- Pearl Avenue Branch Library
- Rose Garden Branch Library
- Santa Teresa Branch Library
- Seven Trees Branch Library
- Tully Branch Library
- Village Square Branch Library
- Vineland Branch Library
- West Valley Branch Library
- Willow Glen Branch Library
Check Out Process
- Call one of the participating library locations to request a hotspot.
- If a hotspot is available for checkout, library staff will set up an appointment for you to pick it up.
- Have your library card number ready for staff to help you book your appointment (appointments can be scheduled up to 4 days in advance).
- All appointments must follow safety guidelines listed below.
- The checkout period is 90 days with one auto renewal of 30 days.
When it’s Time for Your Appointment
- Let staff know you’ve arrived by calling or texting the phone number listed on the Express Pickup poster displayed outside the library.
- Walk up to the “Hotspot Checkout” table and a staff member will meet you there.
- For safety purposes, staff will sit on the opposite side of a plexiglass guard.
- The staff member will walk you through the checkout process, including going over:
- The length of the checkout period
- An overview of the hotspot, charger, and cords included in the box
- Reading and signing a hotspot device policy and user agreement
Returning Your Hotspot
Hotspot devices must be returned to an SJPL staff member at the original location where it was checked out from. Do not return the device at a book drop. Returns must be done during Express Pickup hours: Monday-Saturday, 1-6 PM.
Safety Guidelines and More to Know
- Face coverings are required for anyone (ages 6+) waiting in line to pick up items.
- Customers and staff are required to practice social distancing, maintaining a 6-foot distance.
- Please do not leave any items on the Express Pickup table.
- To ensure your safety, all returned items are quarantined for 4 days.
- Please do not use disinfecting wipes on items.
- We are currently not accepting book donations.
- Library items (except for the hotspots) can be returned to a drop box, 24/7.
- Need special assistance or have a special request? Please notify staff prior to your pickup appointment.
- Setup Guide (1.3 MB PDF)
- Device Policy and User Agreement PDF: English | Spanish | Vietnamese
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Not a Library member, yet? Get a card
- Call 408-808-2000, Monday – Saturday from 1 – 6 PM or chat with a library staff member 7-days a week.