Cards grant access to:
- Check out up to 5 items
- Request (hold) up to 5 items
- No late fines on all overdue materials
- Use of all SJPL electronic resources
- Homework Help and more student resources
- Parents or family members may not use the San José Student Library Card to check out materials for their own use.
- Parents who wish to opt out of the San José Student Library Card should contact their school.
- The San José Student Library Card will expire when the student graduates or leaves the district.
Contact - General Inquiries
Education & Digital Literacy Manager