Computers, Printing, and Copying
You can use all library computers for free, and you can pay to print and copy.
Library computers offer free Internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software.
Reserve a Computer
Log in to reserve these computers using your library card number and PIN:
- Log in to any library computer if the screen shows that it is available.
- Reserve a computer online up to 4 business days in advance.
Users, Rules, & Policies
Most library buildings have designated computer areas for:
- Teens only
- Children only
- Technology Center and Internet Cafe equipped with computers for everyone
Available at all library locations.
- Black & white printing cost: 15¢ per page, up to a $5.00 maximum (or 33 pages) per print job.
- Color printing cost: 65¢ per page.
- Accepted payment: $1, $5, and $10 bills and nickels, dimes, and quarters.
- Black & white printing cost: 19¢ per page.
- Color printing cost: 50¢ per page.
- Accepted payment: Gold Points card and credit cards.
- Assistance: Ask at any King Library service desk for information or help.
- Print jobs can be sent from a variety of sources including Cloud storage, email, USB devices, and mobile devices. More details...
You can make photocopies at any library location:
- Cost at branches: 15¢ per black & white copy
- Cost at King Library: 20¢ per black & white copy; 65¢ per color copy
Safely dispose of your personal documents using our shredders. Up to 18 pages per visit. Available at all branch libraries.