Know Before You Go
- Computer sessions can be up to 60 minutes.
- Please read the library's Technology and Internet Policy before using library computers.
- One person per computer.
- The scanners are not available.
- Review our Safety Guidelines.
- Library computers offer free Internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software.
- You may reserve a computer up to 4 business days in advance.
- If you have an eLibrary card, you will need to convert your eLibrary card to a physical card before reserving a computer.
Printing, Copying, Shredding, & Scanning
- Printing: Up to 10 black and white printed pages are provided for free during computer session.
- More than 10 pages: Do you need to print more than 10 pages? At King Library, you can use wireless printing. There may be an extra charge for wireless printing.
- Copying: Up to 10 black and white copied pages are provided for free during computer session.
- Shredding: Safely dispose of your personal documents using our shredders. (Up to 18 pages per visit).
- Scanning: The scanners are not available.
Need Tech Access from Home?
Reserve a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot or laptop by visiting SJ Access: Free Internet & Tech Devices.
Need a Library Card?