Know Before You Go
- Computer sessions can be up to 60 minutes.
- Please read the library's Technology and Internet Policy before using library computers.
- One person per computer.
- The scanners are not available.
- Review our Safety Guidelines.
- Library computers offer free Internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software.
- You may reserve a computer up to 4 business days in advance.
- If you have an eLibrary card, you will need to convert your eLibrary card to a physical card before reserving a computer.
Available at all library locations.
- Black & white printing cost: 15¢ per page, up to a $5.00 maximum (or 33 pages) per print job.
- Color printing cost: 65¢ per page.
- Accepted payment: $1, $5, and $10 bills and nickels, dimes, and quarters.
- Black & white printing cost: 15¢ per page.
- Color printing cost: 46¢ per page.
- Accepted payment: Gold Points and credit cards.
- Assistance: Ask at any King Library service desk for information or help.
- Print jobs can be sent from a variety of sources including Cloud storage, email, USB devices, and mobile devices. More details about wireless printing...
You can make photocopies at any library location:
- Cost at branches: 15¢ per black & white copy.
- Cost at King Library: 20¢ per black & white copy; 65¢ per color copy.
Scanners are not available at this time.
Safely dispose of your personal documents using our shredders. Up to 18 pages per visit. Available at all branch libraries.
Need Tech Access from Home?
Reserve a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot or laptop by visiting SJ Access: Free Internet & Tech Devices.
Need a Library Card?