Know Before You Go
- Computer sessions begin on the hour and end 45 minutes after the hour. There will be no extension for late arrivals.
- Please read the library's Technology and Internet Policy before using library computers.
- One person per computer.
- Leave your computer at the end of your session. This allows staff time to sanitize the equipment before the next group of customers arrive.
- The scanners are not available.
- Library computers offer free Internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software.
- You may reserve a computer up to 4 business days in advance.
- If you have an eLibrary card, you will need to convert your eLibrary card to a physical card before reserving a computer.
Printing, Copying, Shredding, & Scanning
- Printing: Up to 10 black and white printed pages are provided for free during computer session.
- Copying: Up to 10 black and white copied pages are provided for free during computer session.
- Shredding: Safely dispose of your personal documents using our shredders. (Up to 18 pages per visit).
- Scanning: The scanners are not available.
Need Tech Access from Home?
Need a Library Card?
Apply for your free SJPL membership