How Does Express Pickup Work?
Reserve your items online or call a participating location*
Wait to be notified by email or phone once your items are ready for pickup
Visit your chosen location to pick up your items
Pickup Locations, Hours, & Contact
Monday - Saturday
1:00 – 6:00 PM
- Reopened Locations: Is your usual Express Pickup location missing? You can go inside reopened locations for indoor services to pick up your items.
- Express Pickup Locations: Is your location still on our Express Pickup list below? If so, when you arrive at one of the following locations, you can text "PICKUP" to 408-610-1296, or you can call.
- Almaden Branch Library
- Berryessa Branch Library
- Calabazas Branch Library
- Cambrian Branch Library
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
- Rose Garden Branch Library
- Santa Teresa Branch Library
- Village Square Branch Library
- Willow Glen Branch Library
What do I do when I arrive at my pickup location?
- Have your library card number ready.
- If driving, park in the designated "Express Pickup" area.
- Call or text to let staff know when you arrive.
- Wait in the designated area for staff to bring out your items and place them on the Express Pickup table.
Need special assistance or have a special request? Please notify staff prior to your pickup or appointment.
Review our Safety Guidelines.