How Does Express Pickup Work?
Reserve your items online or call a participating location*
Wait to be notified by email or phone once your items are ready for pickup
Visit your chosen location to pick up your items
Pickup Locations, Hours, & Contact
Monday - Saturday
1:00 – 6:00 PM
When you arrive at one of the following locations, you can text "PICKUP" to 408-610-1296, or you can call:
- Almaden Branch Library
- Alum Rock Branch Library
- Alviso Branch Library
- Bascom Branch Library
- Berryessa Branch Library
- Biblioteca Latinoamericana Branch Library
- Calabazas Branch Library
- Cambrian Branch Library
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
- East San José Carnegie Branch Library
- Edenvale Branch Library
- Educational Park Branch Library
- Evergreen Branch Library
- Hillview Branch Library
- Joyce Ellington Branch Library
- Pearl Avenue Branch Library
- Rose Garden Branch Library
- Santa Teresa Branch Library
- Seven Trees Branch Library
- Tully Branch Library
- Village Square Branch Library
- Vineland Branch Library
- West Valley Branch Library
Grab & Go Express Pickup Location,
By appointment only
- Willow Glen Branch Library
What do I do when I arrive at my pickup location?
- Have your library card number ready.
- If driving, park in the designated "Express Pickup" area.
- Call or text to let staff know when you arrive.
- Wait in the designated area for staff to bring out your items and place them on the Express Pickup table.
Need special assistance or have a special request? Please notify staff prior to your pickup or appointment.
What is a Grab & Go Express Pickup location?
- At a Grab & Go location, there is no need to contact staff when you arrive.
- Go to the designated area (one person at a time).
- Grab the order with your name attached and go!
Review our Safety Guidelines.