Jobs at the Library
Why work at San José Public Library?
Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and innovative library systems in the nation? Now is your opportunity!
San José Public Library offers:
- Culturally diverse population of over 1 million in the country's 10th largest city.
- One of the busiest library systems nationwide with an annual checkout rate of nearly 14 million items.
- Award-winning innovation and leadership: 2004 Thomson Gale/Library Journal Library of the Year and 2011 National Medal for Museum and Library Service, the nation's highest honor for a library.
- Library Parcel Tax expansion that was approved by San José Voters
- Analyst I/II - Volunteer Services Analyst and Education Strategy Analyst - Closes Wed, October 11, 2023
How to Apply
To apply for San José Public Library jobs, please visit the City of San José's employment page at www.sanjoseca.gov/cityjobs.
SJPL Employment Notifications
Don't miss out on important SJPL employment opportunities. Stay connected through one or more of the following ways:
Career Employment Help
SJPL Works offers resources, workshops, and services for job seekers.