The library has free high speed wireless Internet access at all of its buildings.
Wireless Access at Branch Libraries
You have free WiFi internet access in and around all branch buildings.
WiFi Hours: Daily, 6:00 AM – Midnight
Wireless Access at King Library
How to Access King WiFi
Access for public library Customers at King Library:
- Connect to the wireless network called "King_Library_WIFI"
- Username: your library card number
- Password: your library PIN
- Wireless network interface card (802.11a, b, or g)
- TCP/IP software installed, properly configured, and active
- Wireless connection capability turned on
- Browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer).
Wireless Printing is available while connected to the wireless network at King Library.
Ask any King Library service point for information or help.
Note: If you use the library’s wireless and need access to the library’s online research resources, eBooks, or eMedia, you will need to log in again with your library account. Thank you for your understanding.