24/7 Wireless Access at Branch Libraries
These branches have Wi-Fi that extends even farther out into the parking lots:
- Biblioteca Latinoamericana
- Dr. Roberto Cruz Alum Rock
- East San José Carnegie
- Educational Park
- Joyce Ellington
What do I need to use Wi-Fi at the library?
- Bring your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Would you prefer to take wireless access with you? Branches now have wireless hotspots you can check out for free.
- You can also check out a Chromebook, iPad or laptop. Learn more on our SJ Access pages.
Can I use the library wireless to print?
Due to COVID-19, wireless printing is not available. However, printing from a library computer is available at select library locations.
Connecting to the Network
- Find the "Settings" on your device.
- Select the wireless network you would like to join:
- For branch locations, this is "SJPL-WiFi".
- For the King Library, this is either "SJSU_Guest" or "King_Library_WIFI".
- If you see a notification specifying the need to "sign in," select that notification.
- Wait for the "Acceptable Use Policy" page to appear on your screen.
- Read the page and select "Accept" if you agree to the terms.
If you have more questions, check out our Wi-Fi FAQs. You can also ask staff for help.
Note: If you use the library's Wi-Fi and need access to the library's online research resources, eBooks, or eMedia; you will need to log in with your library account.