How We Help Find Your Career
- Resume Assistance: Meet with a Career Librarian one-on-one or in a small group setting for an overview of effective formatting, objective, experience, and accomplishment statements. A Career Librarian can also review and critique resumes and cover letters.
- Mock Interviews: Meet with a Career Librarian one-on-one to practice for an interview.
- Job Application Assistance: Meet with library staff and volunteers to get assistance in filling out job applications.
- Career Exploration/Transitions: Meet with a Career Librarian one-on-one to explore opportunities tailored to your personality, motivation, environment, and skills.
How We Help Build Your Business
- Referrals: We connect you to organizations that can best assist with your business needs.
- Market Research: We can teach you how to utilize library business online resources such as PrivCo, Reference USA Business Directory, and Rich’s Online Directory of Bay Area Businesses.