Where Is It? What is available?
SJPL Works, located on the 3rd Floor of the King Library, has lounge spaces equipped with technology and modular furniture and two small meeting rooms that can be reserved for hosting job, career, and business-related interviews, activities, or meetings.
Guidelines for all Rooms
Please review the following guidelines.
- Room priority is given to SJPL and partner programs.
- Room use is intended for small business or career-related meetings, activities, and programs.
- Rooms are not to be used for any activities that include the collection or exchange of cash or used as a permanent or ongoing place of business.
- Groups must leave the room in clean and original condition.
- Current Behavior Guidelines apply.
Small Meeting Rooms
Review these additional guidelines before completing your reservation.
- Users must have a valid library card.
- Rooms are reservable online up to 4 days in advance on a first come, first served basis.
- Rooms are available for 1 hour slots per library card per day.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the room is not used within 15 minutes of reservation start time.
- Maximum occupancy is 4.
- Windows in rooms may be not be covered at any time.
- Each room is equipped with a 48" LED screen with HDMI cable.
To use an SJPL Works device, ask a staff member at the 3rd Floor service desk to check out the equipment. You will need to show your library card. A staff member will also provide you with a usage agreement to sign.
Smart Board & LCD Equipment
- Interactive Smart Board for meetings and presentations are available first come, first served.
- LCDs for videoconferencing are available to use when booking a small meeting room.
Printer & Copier Equipment
- All-in-One Printer/Copier:
- Black & white and color is available.
- Review our pricing information on our Computers, Printing, & Copying page.
- Mobile printing is available.
- 7 desktop computers
- Business Plans Pro
- Quickbooks Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite