SJPL Works: Workspaces & Technology Access
Guidelines for all Rooms
Please review the following guidelines.
- Room priority is given to SJPL and partner programs.
- Room use is intended for small business or career-related meetings, activities, and programs.
- Rooms are not to be used for any activities that include the collection or exchange of cash or used as a permanent or ongoing place of business.
- Groups must leave the room in clean and original condition.
- Current Behavior Guidelines apply.
Small Meeting Rooms
Review these additional guidelines before completing your reservation.
- Users must have a valid library card.
- Rooms are reservable online up to 4 days in advance on a first come, first served basis.
- Rooms are available for 1 hour slots per library card per day.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the room is not used within 15 minutes of reservation start time.
- Maximum occupancy is 4.
- Windows in rooms may be not be covered at any time.
- Each room is equipped with a 48" LED screen with HDMI cable.
To use an SJPL Works device, ask a staff member at the 3rd Floor service desk to check out the equipment. You will need to show your library card. A staff member will also provide you with a usage agreement to sign.
Smart Board & LCD Equipment
- Interactive Smart Board for meetings and presentations are available first come, first served.
- LCDs for videoconferencing are available to use when booking a small meeting room.
- 7 desktop computers
- Business Plans Pro
- Quickbooks Pro
- Microsoft Office Suite