New Year, New You
It's time for a New Year, New You with eResources from the California State Library. This is our final week of sharing online resources you can use for a great 2023.
Week 6: LearningExpress
Last week in our series, we shared Northstar with you, which included a course for learning about social media and staying safe online. For this final week, we're sharing LearningExpress. This resource can help you find the career you'll love.
LearningExpress Library: Find a Career Match
With Find a Career Match, you can take a quiz that focuses on your skills or interests to help you find a career you'll love.
How to Get Started
If you are new to using LearningExpress, you'll need to follow these instructions:
- Your Library Card:
Registering / Logging In:
- LearningExpress: Go to Career Preparation - LearningExpress Library from our eLibrary. Then select the "Sign In / Register" button at the top.
Returning User / New User:
- Returning: If you already have an account, enter your username and password.
New: If you don't have a LearningExpress account, select the "Register" button.
- Complete the registration form. There is an option to register with your name and email address or to register without your name and email address.
Finding the Quiz:
- Use this Career Match link.
- Select the quiz you wish to take. If you are signed out, you may need to sign back in.
Take the Quiz:
- Take the quiz.
- Find your match!