eResources Help – Get support online, email, call, or visit us
Help from Library Staff
Call eResources Support at 1-408-808-2104
eResources Help: Common Questions and Problems
- Managing your Kindle eBooks
- More coming soon!
Device Help: There's An App For That!
- Get the app for iOS | Android |Kindle Fire
- Get Adobe Digital Editions
- Read select titles in your browser
- Get apps for iOS | Android | Kindle Fire
- You can also use Hoopla with Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku
- Get the Alexa Skill.
- We don't have access to the Lynda app, but the site is mobile-friendly!
- Go ahead and use Lynda in the browser on your phone or tablet.
- Get apps for iOS | Android | Kindle Fire | Windows 10 | Windows (pre 10) | Mac | Chrome
- Read in the browser
Make sure to sign up for your free Mango account before you sign in to the app. You can do that in the browser through the library's portal.
New York Times Online
- Libby for iOS, Android & Windows 10
- Libby in your browser
- The OverDrive Legacy app
- Get the Kindle app for iOS | Android | Windows & Mac
- Get the app for iOS HTML5 Site for iPhone & iPod Touch & iPad | Android Tablets | Android Phones | Kindle Fire
Make sure to create your RBdigital account in the website before logging in to the app.
FAQ: Why can't I create an account in the RBdigital App?
- Download to your PC or Mac (eAudiobooks only)/p>
- Get the app for iOS | Android | Kindle Fire
- Read and listen in your browser
- For Audiobooks, go to "Chapters" to stream.
- Learn more about setting up EBSCO eBooks Coming Soon - See below
- Learn more about setting up enki Coming Soon - See below
Device Help: No app? No Problem!
- Axis 360: Support | Video Instructions
- BiblioBoard Library: Support
- Books 24x7: Support
- cloudLibrary: Support
- EBSCO eBooks: Support & Videos
- EBSCOhost: Support
- enki: Support | Video Instructions
- Gale: Click the menu button on the Gale Virtual Reference Library page to the right of search. Click the "Help" link after the menu expands.
- Hoopla: Support | Video Instructions
- RBdigital (was OneClickDigital): Support & Video Tutorials
- Overdrive: Support | Video Instructions | Device Profiles
- Safari Books: Books Support | FAQs
- RBdigital Magazines: Support