eBooks & eAudiobooks
Popular Fiction & Non-Fiction
Smaller Collection eBooks
- enki - small press & self-published eBooks
- Ebsco - Fiction & non-Fiction eBooks
Computer & Technology eBooks
eBook/eAudiobook Checkout Information
- Checkout Limits: Most services allow you to check out 10 titles at a time. Some eBooks are read online and do not require checkout.
- Loan Period: Three weeks, unless you choose a shorter checkout time.
- Renewals: Most services allow renewal or re-checkout if there are no holds.
- Holds: can be placed on all digital content titles that can be checked out.
- Early Returns: Many services allow early returns. Look for a "Return" button in the app or website.
- Digital Account Information: log in to your OverDrive, Axis360, enki, OneClickDigital or EbscoHost account to see the status of your digital check-outs.
- Fines: There are NO fines for digital content and the title is returned automatically.
Problems with your account?
- Make sure your account has less than $10 in fines.
- Call your local branch or King Library Circulation at 1-408-808-2000 for additional library card help.
Pick Your Device
Help from Library Staff