Help with Your New Year's Goals
San José Public Library offers eResources to help with those New Year's goals. Discover our vast collection of digital content at your fingertips without leaving home!
eBooks - eAudiobooks
Are you new to downloading eBooks and audiobooks? We have a help page for that.
Other San Jose Public Library eResources
- Business Plans Handbook: Offers templates for business plans and includes samples.
- Business Plan Builder: Step by step approach to building a business plan.
- Small Business Reference Center: Provides business basics, like hiring employees, industry information, Start-up Kits and Business plants and other relevant ebooks.
- Great Courses (Libby) 7 day checkout: Over 250 streaming videos ranging from subjects like Tai Chi, chess, dog training basics, history, and more.
- Hobbies and Crafts Resource Center: Learn anything from numerous arts and crafts projects, to knitting, cooking, photography, as well as many more popular subjects.
- Linkedin Learning: a massive online learning site that offers over 16,000 courses available in seven languages. Earn a professional certificate, hone your soft skills, learn a new hobby, and explore mental health and wellness resources.