If you would like to make an observation or to make a suggestion, you are welcome to answer the questions on the ASK 4 displays at Cambrian Library.
Because the Library is comprised of two floors, you have two places to make a comment!
As mentioned here, ASK 4 is a program that allows you, the public, to make a comment for Library Staff!
ASK 4 Questions at Cambrian Library
- What kind of community do you want to live in?
- How is that different from what you see now?
- How could the library help create the kind of community you want? (If you have ideas or suggestions for specific library programs or services, please include them here.)
- Any additional comments or how might the library best serve the community?
The common themes are generally positive and uplifting. Here are some comments:
- "I like to live in a safer, friendly, kind, respectful community."
- "Thank you for being open, kind, and peaceful."
- "I think you’ve done it. I love our Library"
- "More senior programs."
There are often requests for different kinds of materials. However, it is okay to request materials from other branches, if you can't find what you want at a local library!
Another common request is for different programs:
- "Your educational programs are great! More educational programs for kids"
- "More food programs!"
- "Computer programs for adults"
What Happens Next?
Library staff will read the comments and will then forward common themes to Library management, for further review and possible action.
If there are requests for programs, Library Staff will try to accommodate.
For instance, the request for senior programs resulted in the Tour of the Camden Community Center, which has vibrant classes for active adults 50+!
Please let me know if you have any questions in the comments section below!