SJPL Works: Workspaces
SJPL Works, located on the 3rd Floor of the King Library, has a large conference room, two small meeting rooms, and lounge spaces equipped with technology and modular furniture which may be reserved for hosting job, career, and business-related programs, activities, or meetings.
Guidelines for all Rooms
Please review the following to ensure you meet all the guidelines.
- Users must have a valid library card.
- Room priority and reservations are given to SJPL and partner programs.
- Room use is intended for small business or career-related meetings, activities, and programs.
- Rooms are not to be used for any activities that include the collection or exchange of cash or used as a permanent or ongoing place of business.
- Windows in rooms may be not be covered at any time.
- Groups must leave the room in clean and original condition.
- Current Reservable and Behavior Guidelines apply.
Small Meeting Rooms
Review these additional guidelines before completing your reservation.
- Rooms are reservable online up to 4 days in advance on a first come, first served basis.
- Rooms are available for 1 hour slots per library card.
- Reservations will be cancelled if the room is not used within 15 minutes of reservation start time.
- Minimum/maximum occupancy is 1-4.
- Each room is equipped with a 48" LED screen with HDMI cable.
Review these additional guidelines before completing the Conference Room Reservation Form:
- Programs must be free and open to the public, and related to small business or career development.
- Room capacity is 80.
- Minimum reservation notice is 3 weeks and not to exceed 3 months in advance.
- Outside groups are limited to 2 reservations per year.
- No outside food or drink, catering must be provided by Spartan Catering.
- Any activity in violation of local, federal or state law (soliciting or panhandling, being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs, etc.).
- The library reserves the right to deny any reservation request.