Improve your basic reading, writing, speaking and technology skills in the Partners in Reading (PAR) program as an adult learner. PAR offers FREE one-on-one literacy tutoring, ESL tutoring, small group instruction, computer instruction, classes, workshops, family programs and more!
Meet Leon, who talks about why he joined an adult literacy program and about how it has helped him in his life.
- Be 18 or older and not be in high school
- Live or work in San José
- Attend orientation and complete assessment
How to Become a PAR Learner
- Fill out the PAR Contact Form below
- Call the Partners in Reading office at 1-408-808-2361
- Check out our printable Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 159 KB) or our online and searchable Frequently Asked Questions
PAR Contact Form
Please fill out this form and a PAR Staff member will call you. Due to the high number of learners asking for information, please give PAR up to a week to contact you.