Improve your basic reading, writing, and technology skills in the Partners in Reading (PAR) program as an adult learner. PAR offers FREE one-to-one tutoring, small group instruction, computer coaching, classes, workshops, family programs and more!
Meet Leon, who talks about why he joined an adult literacy program and about how it has helped him in his life.
- Be 18 or older and not be in high school
- Speak English
- Read and/or write below the 9th grade level
- Live or work in San José
How to Become a PAR Learner
- Fill out the PAR Contact Form below
- Call the Partners in Reading office at 1-408-808-2361
- Check out our printable Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 159 KB) or our online and searchable Frequently Asked Questions
PAR Contact Form
Please fill out this form and a PAR Staff member will call you.