SJPL's Digital Inclusion Month 2023
About Digital Inclusion Month
This year, the San José Public Library (SJPL) is honoring October as Digital Inclusion Month to spread awareness of the many digital inclusion services and opportunities available at SJPL and through our community partners. SJPL's Digital Inclusion Month will kick off by celebrating National Digital Inclusion Week (October 2-6), in conjunction with National Digital Inclusion Alliance (NDIA).
This toolkit will provide you with digital and print content to share.
What's Inside This Toolkit
- Key Messages: We've put together a set of key messages to guide your content for using the theme "Building Connected Communities."
- Hashtags & Handles: Include these hashtags in your social media posts to turn up our collective voice, make your posts searchable, and be counted in our social media impact.
- Copy & Paste Posts: We've prepared a ready-to-share post in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese. These include graphics, copy, and hashtags to use. Just copy and paste to spread the message.
- Join SJPL in "Building Connected Communities" and celebrating Digital Inclusion Month this October
- Everyone deserves the opportunity to use technology to live, learn, work, and thrive.
- We're dedicated to making sure that all individuals can participate in the digital world.
#SJAccess #DiMonth #DigitalInclusion
Community Program Administrator
Acting Sr. Public Information Representative
Public Information Representative