Please consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen.
Your gym may be closed, but don’t let that stop you from keeping your workout on track! With San Jose Public Library's digital collection, you can set up a home gym in no time. From streaming workout videos and music, to fitness eBooks, eMagazines, and other free online resources, there's no reason to disrupt your healthy workout habits.
Ever want to try pilates or kickboxing? Now may also be the time to mix it up and explore something new to add to your workout repertoire!
Streaming Workout Videos and Music Available through Hoopla
Videos - 3 Day Checkout
Music - 7 Day Checkout
eBooks and eAudiobooks - 21 Day Checkout
Free Workout Resources
- Core Power Yoga - is temporarily offering a series of free yoga workshop videos.
- FitOn: Participants can choose from a variety of workouts tailored to goals and interests. There is also an app available to download.
- HASfit - Lots of fat-burning videos including workouts with weights, cardio, and low-impact.
- YMCA Health and Fitness - Offers a variety of workout videos ranging from barre, to yoga to bootcamp.
- Yoga with Adriene - Good for all levels. Features an excellent beginners yoga series, as well as mediative videos for quelling anxiety.