SJPL Works is located on the Third Floor of King Library and is open Tuesdays through Saturdays, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM on Mondays.
Meet with a Career Librarian
If you need help with getting a job or advancing your career, Career Librarians are there to assist you. Career Librarians are specialists who have provided a space that is meant for the business conscious! They can help with:
- Resume Assistance
- Mock Interviews
- Job Application Assistance
- Career Exploration/Transitions
Other Career Resources
- VetNow: VetNow offers live help for navigating veteran resources and benefits.
- Resume Assistance Events
- All Career Events
In-Person Help with Building Your Business
- Workspaces with Technology Access: Meeting rooms can be reserved. Smart boards and LCDs are available for use. Printer or copiers are available along with desktop computers loaded with business software.
- Patent and Trademark Resource Center: Get research assistance for your trademark or patent, and access USPTO resources, such as PubWEST.
- Business Planning Booklist: These titles can help you get started with a business plan.
Online Resources for Building Your Business
Let me know if you have any questions!