Free Immigration Services
Library Resources for Immigrants
San José Public Library offers support to all community members, especially people experiencing homelessness.
Our featured SJPL program is Lawyers in the Library. Plus more web resources about law and legal help, selected for you by librarians.
Services for adults and families who are learning English, immigrants, low-income, with different abilities, and active adults/seniors.
Non-Profit Immigration Rights Groups & Education
- Services Immigrant Rights & Education Network (SIREN)
- Center for Employment Training's Immigration and Citizenship Program (ICP)
- Asian Immigrant Women Advocates (AIWA)
- National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - Settling in the U.S.
- Preparing for the Oath: U.S. History and Civics for Citizenship
- Immigration Law Help
- Organizations vetted by U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
- PARS Equality Center
- Immigration Advocates Network
- USA Learns
Free Local Legal Service Providers
- Amigos de Guadalupe: Center for Justice and Empowerment (ADG)
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
- Santa Clara University School of Law Katherine and George Alexander Community Law Center
- Central American Resource Center (CARECEN)
- Centro Legal de la Raza
- Social Justice Collaborative
- International Rescue Committee
- Asian Law Alliance