Setting up Email
Need help setting up an email account in order to use Northstar? Try out a sample Northstar course. It provides the following:
- an introduction to using email
- step-by-step instructions for creating a new email account
- a safe place to practice what you've learned
Northstar focuses on people with no, low, or limited technology skills.
- Build skills in key digital literacy areas and demonstrate knowledge by earning certificates and badges.
- Courses include: Your Digital Footprint, Supporting K-12 Distance Learning, Email, Internet Basics, Information Literacy
- Defines the basic skills needed to use a computer and the internet in daily life, employment, and higher education.
- Online, self-guided assessments measure mastery of basic skills in 14 areas.
- Classroom curricula provide detailed lesson plans for teachers, and can be used remotely or in person.
- Available in English and Spanish.
This resource is available thanks to funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.