Group Study Room users must read and adhere to the following usage requirements. The person making the room reservation is hereafter known as the "Responsible User."
- Study Rooms may be used by individuals or small groups.
- Rooms are not soundproof. In consideration of others, please keep noise to a minimum.
- If the Responsible User does not show up within 15 minutes after their reserved start time, the reservation is forfeited and may be given to another group.
- In consideration of others, if you need to cancel your reservation please do so as soon as possible by using the cancellation link provided in the confirmation email, or by contacting the library.
- The study room must be occupied continuously during the scheduled booking.
- Please do not cover the windows.
- Please do not move the tables/desks.
- Whiteboards are available in most rooms. Please bring your own erasable markers.
- The Responsible User will be held financially responsible for any damage to the study room or furniture.
- The room must be left in a clean and neat condition.
- Property should not be left unattended in the room. The Library is not responsible for personal property.
- Study rooms are used for meetings, studying, and working on projects.
- Monetary transactions are not allowed. Room use may be suspended.
- Must clear the room 5 minutes before library closing.
- These Library policies and guidelines apply to the study room:
Conditions of Usage
The Responsible User acknowledges that they have read and will follow these study room usage requirements and the policies and guidelines that apply to the study rooms.
If any reservation is found to be in violation of the above policies, library staff reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations at any time.