- The City of San José strongly recommends all people (ages 2+) wear a mask at City facilities, including all SJPL branch locations. Masks are still required at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library.
- If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, please return when you are symptom-free.
- Sanitize your hands before using library equipment including computers and printers.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Bring your own headphones.
- Food and drinks are allowed at branch locations. Food and drinks are NOT allowed at Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library.
In-person Program Guidelines
- Masks are strongly recommended for all indoor programs for anyone ages 2+.
- Program capacity and set-up is determined by location and program type.
- Some programs may require registration.
Call us at 408-808-2000 or chat with a library staff member.