- Santa Clara County Public Health requires that everyone (ages 2+) wear a mask indoors. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the library.
- Sanitize your hands before using library equipment including computers and printers.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Bring your own headphones.
In-person Program Guidelines
- Masks are required for all indoor programs for anyone ages 2+.
- Program capacity and set-up is determined by location and program type.
- Some programs may require registration.
- Proof of vaccination status is not required for library-sponsored programs.
Call 408-808-2000, Monday – Saturday from 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM, or chat with a library staff member 7 days a week.