- Santa Clara County Public Health strongly recommends that everyone wear a mask indoors. Masks are required for unvaccinated visitors (ages 2+). Thank you for your cooperation.
- Sanitize your hands before using library equipment including computers and printers.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the library.
Indoor Computer Use
- Stay at your designated computer station.
- Bring your own headphones.
Outdoor Express Pickup
- Santa Clara County Public Health strongly recommends that everyone wear a mask indoors. Masks are required for unvaccinated visitors (ages 2+) Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please do not use disinfecting wipes on items.
- Use the book drop to return your items (except tech devices) 24/7. Tech devices must be returned directly to a staff member.
- We are currently not accepting book donations.
- Need special assistance or have a special request? Please notify staff prior to your pickup or appointment.
Call 408-808-2000, Monday – Saturday from 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM or chat with a library staff member 7 days a week.