Outdoor Express Pickup
- Face coverings are required for anyone (ages 2+) waiting to pick up items.
- Customers and staff are required to practice social distancing, maintaining a 6-foot distance.
- Please do not leave any items on the Express Pickup table.
- All returned items are quarantined to ensure your safety.
- Please do not use disinfecting wipes on items.
- Use the book drop to return your items (except tech devices) 24/7. Tech devices must be returned directly to a staff member.
- We are currently not accepting book donations.
- Need special assistance or have a special request? Please notify staff prior to your pickup or appointment.
- Sanitize your hands before using library equipment including computers and printers.
- Keep face coverings on at all times (Ages 2+).
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Stay at your designated computer station.
- A disposable keyboard and mouse cover will be provided.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the library.
- Bring your own headphones.
Call 408-808-2000, Monday – Saturday from 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM or chat with a library staff member 7 days a week.