First-time App Login:
Follow these important steps when first using the LinkedIn Learning app:
- Select "Sign in with your library card."
- Enter sjpl for the Library ID (no spaces).
- Enter your library card number and PIN.
This resource is available thanks to funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.
LinkedIn Learning focuses on the skills needed to land the most sought after jobs.
- Provides professional certificates that can be added to a LinkedIn profile
- Courses include: Pitching Yourself, Expert Tips for Answering Common Interview Questions, New Revenue Ideas for Food and Beverage Businesses, Construction Management: Technology on the Job Site
- Includes a concentration on the “whole” person, emphasizing mental health and wellness resources, guidance for managing stress/burnout, and other items like “Balancing Work and Life as a Work-from-Home Parent”.
- Contains critical soft skills training, such as resilience, team work, and time management.
- Offers courses in English, Spanish, Mandarin, French, German, Portuguese, and Japanese.