- eLearning & Articles
- Web Resources about Computers and Technology
Coding for Kids
- Code.org – Hour of Code projects and other coding courses for ages 4 and up.
- Code Combat – Learn to code by playing a game.
- Code Pupil – Learn HTML and CSS through interactive tutorials and games.
- CS-First - Inspiring kids to create with technology through free computer science clubs.
- Khan Academy offers free interactive classes in math, science, technology, the humanities, and test preparation and study skills. Includes Hour of Code options.
- Pencil Code – Use drag-and-drop blocks or text to create art, music, games, and stories.
- Scratch – Assemble interlocking puzzle pieces of code to build animations, programs, and games that rival anything coded by hand. Suitable for all ages.
Coding for Adults
- Code Academy – An interactive learning program that teaches how to build a website or an app through simple coding tutorials.
- Learn Code – Learn coding and web design through video tutorials.
- w3schools – Learn to build a website using text and interactive tutorials.
- Class Central – Find some of the best courses available from open universities and programs around the web.
- edX – Attend free courses from leading universities like the University of California, Berkeley, MIT, and Harvard, including computer science courses for beginners and advanced learners.
- Open Culture – Find links to free online courses in computer science as well as many other topics.