Join us for the monthly meeting of Our Book Club.
Everyone is invited to attend Santa Teresa Library’s monthly Book Club which takes place the third Saturday at 11:30 AM. We will read and discuss different books each month.
New members are encouraged to join!
In 2019, we'll be reading:
- January 19: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- February 16: When the Women Come Out to Dance by Elmore Leonard
- March 16: The Confusion of Languages by Siobhan Fallon
- April 20: The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- May 18: Ten Restaurants that Changed America by Paul Freedman
- June 15: How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
- July 20: The Perfume Collector by Kathllen Tessaro
- August 17: Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- September 21: The Expatriates by Janice Y.K. Lee
- October 19: The Boys in the Boat by Daniel Brown
- November 16: Americanah by Adichi
- December 21: I am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes