Join us for the monthly meeting of Our Book Club.
Everyone is invited to attend Santa Teresa Library’s monthly Book Club which takes place the third Saturday at 11:30 AM. We will read and discuss different books each month.
New members are encouraged to join!
In 2019, we'll be reading:
- January 19: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- February 16: When the Women Come Out to Dance by Elmore Leonard
- March 16: The Confusion of Languages by Siobhan Fallon
- April 20: The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- May 18: Ten Restaurants that Changed America by Paul Freedman
- June 15: How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
- July 20: TBD
- August 17: TBD
- September 21: TBD
- October 19: TBD
- November 16: TBD
- December 21: TBD