Join us on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 PM. New members are always welcomed!
- Mar 20: Fifty Inventions That Shaped the Modern Economy by Tim Harford
- Apr 17: Over the Edge of the World by Laurence Bergreen
- May 15: The Silk Roads by Peter Frankopan
- Jun 19: Desperate Passage: The Donner Party's Perilous Journey West by Ethan Rarick
- Jul 17: Up and Down California, edited by Francis Farquhar
- Aug 21: The Last Stand by Nathaniel Philbrick
- Sep 18: Krakatoa by Simon Winchester
- Oct 16: The Forgotten Man by Amity Shlaes
- Nov 20: Wild Swans by Jung Chang
- Dec 18: Fall of Japan by William Craig
For more information please contact Vineland library staff at 408-808-3000.