SORRY - THIS CLASS IS FULL.
Are you interested in learning how to code? Girls Who Code is a national non-profit organization with a well-tested curriculum. Our trained volunteers will teach girls in 6th-10th grade the basics of coding and inspire them as they learn about female science and engineering role models. Girls will work independently outside of sessions and collaborate on coding projects to develop their skills.
Please note that this free class will be held for 9 sessions on Saturdays from February 9, 2019 to Saturday April 13, 2019 with occasional breaks. Program times vary from 1-2 hours starting at 3:30 pm or 4 pm until 5:30 pm. Full series dates & times are:
- Week 1 Saturday February 9: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Week 2 Saturday February 16: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Week 3 Saturday March 2: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Week 4 Saturday March 9: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Week 5 Saturday March 16: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Week 6 Saturday March 23: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Week 7 Saturday March 30: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Week 8 Saturday April 6: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Week 9 Saturday April 13: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
We ask that girls plan on committing to attending the entire program. 1.5 to 2 hours weekly.To learn more about Girls Who Code, please visit girlswhocode.com.
Space is limited, so sign up as soon as possible.
Please phone 408-808-3045 to sign up.
Please plan to bring your own laptop to class. Each participant must have their own laptop (PC, Chromebook, or Mac). No iPads, no tablets. Laptops cannot be shared and must be wi-fi capable