The NCHRA South Bay Regional Chapter is presenting interactive workshops hosted by local Human Resources professionals including an executive from a large regional hospital, and professionals from the tech industry, to provide “inside HR knowledge” to job seekers.
HR professionals will share:
· How to apply for a job through an “on-line portal”,
· Best practices on resume creation,
· Developing a professional social media presence to network and seek job leads,
Interview preparation and next steps
This is a two-session workshop:
Session 1: Presentation and discussion 1/15
Session 2: Review of participant resumes and their professional social 1/22
“Check in” time starts at 6:30pm, class starts at 7pm.
· Please bring materials for notes, your smartphone or tablet, and current resume if you have one.
· You may bring a light snack or beverage, dinner will not be provided.
· There is no cost to job seekers, but pre-registration is required.
We appreciate the support of the San Jose Library for this workshop.