During this free citizenship/naturalization workshop PARS Equality Center staff will:
- Provide legal advice, explain eligibility criteria and determine if you are eligible for citizenship
- Complete and file your Naturalization (Citizenship) application
- Organize your supporting documentation
- Submit USCIS fee waivers, if applicable
What do I need to bring with me?
- Your green card and social security card
- List of ALL trips taken outside of the US for the last 5 years
- Your address and job history for the last 5 years
- family information, including all children and spouse (current and former)
- If you have ever been arrested- copies of court records for all arrests
- Bring 2 passport sized photos and passport
To apply for a fee waiver:
- 2017 income tax or proof of public benefits
- food stamps, cash aid, SSI etc.
- Proof must be recent (last 30 days)