Call or drop by the Alviso Branch Library to make an appointment to meet with our Tech Mentor, Rahul Ka. Rahul is a skilled volunteer available for one-on-one, 30 minute appointments offering free assistance with basic computing and other technology issues. Call to make an appointment if you need help with:
- computers, tablets, and smart phone issues
- learning the basics of Microsoft Word and Excel and any other commonly used programs
- setting up an email account;
- using social networking services like Facebook;
- downloading an e-book from the library's web site;
- and much more!
To make an appointment, please call: (408) 263-3626 or drop by the Information Desk at the Alviso Branch Library and we will be happy to make an appointment.