Are you in the process of becoming a United States citizen?
We can give you information regarding the Naturalization Process:
- Who can apply
- What requirements must be completed
- What to expect at the interview
- U.S. history and government
Requirements to take the Citizenship Class:
- You must have been a legal permanent resident for at least 5 years, or 3 years if married to a U.S. Citizen
- You must read, write, and understand basic English
To become a naturalized U.S. citizen, you must pass the naturalization test.
You can also practice your citizenship interview! During the mock interview, you will practice how to answer questions about your application, background, and civics test, as well as to practice the reading and writing test! Mock Interview start at 4:30p.m.
No registration needed.
Next class series start on Tuesdays, January 15th to March 19th, 2019