We're a YA Book Club that does everything from having book club discussions, meeting YA authors at events in the Bay Area, and attending geeky conventions.
Both teens (15+) and adults are welcome!
Book club picks for 2019:
- January: Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
- February: To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- March: The Wicked King by Holly Black
- April: King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- May: Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff
- June & July: Online Read-A-Thon on The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare (no physical meetup)
- August: What If It's Us? by Beck Albetalli & Adam Silvera
- September: Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- October: The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White
- November: Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
- December: No Meeting