eMagazines & eNewspapers
San Jose Library Card and PIN needed to access the titles on this page.
Downloadable eMagazines from Zinio
Zinio offers complete, full-color magazines with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download to your computer, phone, or tablet. Includes magazines in Chinese, Spanish and Vietnamese.
Getting Started with Zinio
- Go to the San Jose Public Library Zinio page.
- Select "Create Account" in the upper right corner to create a SJPL Zinio account.
- Enter your library card number, an email address and a password.
- An activation link will be sent to your email. Follow the link to confirm your account.
- Choose magazine(s) to check out.
- You will then be asked to create a free Zinio.com account to view your magazines. Tip: use the same email address for both accounts.
- Click on "go to my checked out magazines" to download your selections.
- To check out more magazines, return to the library's Zinio page
- To read Zinio magazines on your tablet or phone, get the free Zinio for Libraries app from the app store for your device.