African-American / Black
- African American Community Service Agency - ACCASA’s mission is to preserve the dignity and culture of a diverse African American Community, and provide supportive services.
- Ethiopian Community Services - Ethiopian Community Services promotes cultural preservation and connects members to resources for healthcare, education, immigration, economic resources and empowerment.
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Silicon Valley Chapter - Women advocates for gender equality and socio-political benefits for women and girls of color.
- Silicon Valley NAACP - Local chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People whose mission is to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights without discrimination based on race.
- Silicon Valley African American Cultural Center Project - The Center serves as a hub for people celebrating and experiencing the on-going contributions of African Americans - in music, theater, dance, science, athletics, business and many other aspects of American life.
Asian / Asian-American / Desi
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI) - AACI is one of the largest community-based organizations in Santa Clara County. AACI provides health and wellness services including mental health in order to strengthen hope and resilience of the community.
- Community Seva - Community Seva aims to serve the homeless population and feed the hungry in the South Bay.
- Chinese Historical & Cultural Project - CHCP works to promote and preserve Chinese American and Chinese history and culture through community outreach activities.
- India Community Center - India Community Center is a place where every generation of the Indian Diaspora could find comfort in various facets of culture, preserve and practice unique traditions and celebrate festivals and social milestones in a welcoming environment.
- International Children Assistance Network (ICAN) - Providing parenting help for Vietnamese parents with the goal to help children become successful and caring leaders in society.
- Korean American Community Services - Provides social, educational, recreational and other vital community services to the Korean Americans in Santa Clara County.
- LEAD Filipino - LEAD Filipino seeks to advance the involvement and increase the representation of Filipino Americans in civics, public policy development, and public service.
- Maitri - Maitri helps families and individuals from South Asia facing domestic violence, emotional abuse, cultural alienation, or family conﬂict.
- Pakistani American Community Center - Our mission is to enrich the community through entertainment, education and outreach activities that preserve Pakistani culture and heritage.
- Sikh Gurdwara San Jose - The Gurdwara is open to Sikhs and non-Sikhs and offers free-kitchen services, as well as programming for youth.
- Vietnamese American Cultural Center - VACC has been serving as a place for the Viet community in San Jose to gather, a home for the to come and share culture and traditions.
- Vietnamese Voluntary Foundation (VIVO) - VIVO has been providing comprehensive acculturation, employment, health and human support as well as senior and family services since 1979 to over 100,000 residents in the counties of Santa Clara and San Joaquin in Northern California.
- Yu Ai Kai Senior Center - Yu Ai Kai promotes healthy aging, successful independent living, and advocates for all seniors, while embracing Japanese American tradition.
Latinx / Hispanic / Chicano/Chicana
- Amigos de Guadalupe Center for Justice and Empowerment - Addresses inequities through community organizing and advocacy, education and direct social service, primarily in the Alum Rock area of San José.
- ConXion to Community - Provides education, workforce, behavioral health and other social services to disconnected youth and adults, with sensitivity to the special cultural and language needs of monolingual and bilingual participants.
- Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley - Community philanthropy and individual engagement to invest in educational excellence, leadership development and convenings to improve the quality of life for Latinos and the Silicon Valley region.
- La Raza Lawyers Association (Santa Clara County) - Attorneys promoting the professional advancement of the Hispanic/Latino community.
- Latinos United for a New America - Organizes and empowers Latino immigrant community in support of jobs, education and health.
- SOMOS Mayfair - Builds community power in East San José through leadership development and by organizing around resident-led solutions.
- School of Arts and Culture (Mexican Heritage Plaza) - Cultural institution in East San José catalyzing creativity and community empowerment.
Middle Eastern / North African
- Arab American Cultural Center of Silicon Valley - Promotes different aspects of the Arabic culture and language to the community at large, and to organize and strengthen the Arab-American community through advocacy and referrals to community services.
- Islamic Networks Group - Peacebuilding organization providing education and engagement opportunities that foster understanding of Muslims and other misunderstood groups to promote harmony among all people.
- PARS Equality Center - Catalyze social, civic and economic integration of immigrants from Persian-speaking and other countries into American society.
- Persian Cultural Club - Promotes Iranian culture, language, literature and arts in the Bay Area.
- South Bay Islamic Association - Provides Islamic educational, religious and social services and collaborates with other organizations to serve the greater Muslim community.
Native American / Indigenous
- American Indian Alliance - American Indian Alliance focus’s on community development, human services, information and referral services, cultural awareness and education, as well as improved communication within the American Indian community in San Jose.
- Indian Health Center - Indian Health Center provides high quality comprehensive health care and wellness. They also provide Inter-Tribal Resources aimed at educating others who want to learn more about the American Indian culture and Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley.
- Maori Mo Ake Tonu - The Maori Mo Ake Tonu group are proud to bring a touch of the New Zealand Maori culture with interactive shows that include traditional songs and dance numbers native to Polynesia. Māori Mo Ake Tonu has many members from all over the Bay Area and encourages new members.
- Muwekma Ohlone Tribe - Promoting the preservation and federal recognition of the present-day Muwekma Ohlone Tribe.
Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander
- Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Coalition of Santa Clara County - A repository for Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Coalition issues, resources, and events.
- Samoan Solutions - Promotes Samoan culture, dance, music & stories.