You can use all library computers for free, and you can pay to print and copy.
Library computers offer free Internet access, Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software.
Reserve a Computer
- Log in to any library computer if the screen shows that it is available.
- Reserve a computer online up to 4 business days in advance.
Users, Rules, & Policies
Most library buildings have designated computer areas for:
- Teens only
- Children only
- Technology Center and Internet Cafe equipped with computers for everyone
Available at all library locations.
- Black & white printing cost: 15¢ per page, up to a $5.00 maximum (or 33 pages) per print job.
- Color printing cost: 65¢ per page.
- Accepted payment: $1, $5, and $10 bills and nickels, dimes, and quarters.
- Black & white printing cost: 19¢ per page.
- Color printing cost: 50¢ per page.
- Accepted payment: Gold Points and credit cards.
- Assistance: Ask at any King Library service desk for information or help.
- Print jobs can be sent from a variety of sources including Cloud storage, email, USB devices, and mobile devices. More details...
You can make photocopies at any library location:
- Cost at branches: 15¢ per black & white copy.
- Cost at King Library: 20¢ per black & white copy; 65¢ per color copy.
Safely dispose of your personal documents using our shredders. Up to 18 pages per visit. Available at all branch libraries.