Are you a new Windows user? You currently use Windows 10 but like to upgrade? Curious about Windows 11 and what it could do? We have a class for you.
Join us in this 4-class series to learn the basics of Microsoft's latest operating system.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, September 15, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 20, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, September 22, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- How to upgrade from Windows 10
- Working with desktop, taskbar, menu
- How to change wallpapers, colors, and other personalization options
- How to download and manage widgets
- Manage settings
- Understand files and folders
- How to download and install an app
- How to search effectively in Windows
- Learn to backup your files with OneDrive
- Manage power settings and battery
- Understand Windows security and protect your device from online attacks
- Find help fast and effectively when you need it
Classes are FREE and conducted on Zoom. Learn more about Zoom at zoom.us.
Pre-requisites: Basic computer skills (use of Internet, mouse, keyboard) and an email address.
Join us to empower your Windows knowledge and improve your tech skills for career advancement or personal enjoyment.
Deadline to register for all 4 classes: September 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM.