Summer Coding Camps are Back
San Jose Public Library is happy to announce our second summer of full-day, totally free coding camps! Students age 8-13 will learn how to code videogames or design an app, explore STEAM topics like engineering challenges and nature-based art, as well as reading and physical activities. All camps are led by credentialed K-12 teachers, and snacks and lunch are provided for all who attend. Sign up and get coding today!
Camps are available at the following SJPL Branch locations:
- Dr. Roberto Cruz Alum Rock — June 17-21 (Ages 8-10)
- Tully — June 17-21 (Ages 8-10)
- Hillview — June 24-28 (Ages 11-13)
- Edenvale — June 24-28 (Ages 8-10)
- Educational Park — July 15-19 (Ages 8-10) & 22-26 (Ages 11-13)
- TeenHQ at King Library — August 5-9 (Ages 11-13)
Space is limited to 30 students per camp, so don't wait to register. SJPL staff will contact you to confirm that you have a space in the camp.