English Language Learner (ELL) Conversation Clubs are now available online. ELL Conversation Clubs are welcoming and respectful environments for adult learners of English. You can build your English skills from the comfort of your own home, with an experienced volunteer to help. All you need is an email address and a computer, laptop, smart phone or tablet that is connected to the internet.
Virtual Conversation Clubs are currently available six days a week! You can participate in as many of these as you would like.
- Mondays 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Tuesdays 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Wednesdays 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Wednesdays 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Thursdays 10:00 -11:00 am
- Fridays 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Saturdays 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
To participate, register for the sessions you are interested in and provide your contact information. You will be sent a link to the online meeting on the day of the program.