2020 was nothing at all like most of us had planned, but as the popular saying goes: "New year, new me." Did you create some New Year's Resolutions for 2021?
January is almost behind us, so how are you doing with your 2021 goals? Don't freak out yet if you haven't started on creating your 2021 goals or achieving them yet. The good news is that there's plenty of time to make an impact! Here are some quick and helpful tips to on setting and achieving your goals:
- Set realistic, flexible goals
- Goals should be measurable in a way that works for you
- Stay motivated and inspired
Keep Calm & Set Great Goals For 2021 Workshop
However, if you need some help and guidance with your New Year's Resolutions, SJPL Works is offering a Keep Calm & Set Great Goals For 2021 workshop that will provide you with tips and tricks to set great goals & a roadmap to accomplish them!
The workshop will cover:
- Creating A Personal Mission Statement
- Developing a "Success Based" Mindset
- 7 Step To Achieving Goals
- Creating Support Systems for Accountability
- Understand Your Strengths and Weakness As They Relate To Goal Setting
Presented by: Jerome Dees of SmartSelling.Guru
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 4:30PM – 6:00PM
Registration is required.
Goal Setting Titles
Here are some select titles available at San Jose Public Library that can help you make goals that fit your life and that you can stick with.