Immigration News: Replace Green Card Online

If you need to replace your Green Card, file your application online!

Online filing with USCIS allows you to:

Conveniently and securely set up and manage your account when submitting applications, petitions, or requests;
Electronically submit applications, petitions, or requests and supporting documents;
Receive and respond to notices and decisions electronically;
Make payments online (such as filing fees, biometric services fees, or the USCIS Immigrant Fee); and
Access real-time information about the status of your cases.

Add new comment

Comments are expected to follow the basic rules of civility and be relevant to the topic being commented upon. Comments will be reviewed prior to posting. Blog comments represent the views of the person commenting, not necessarily those of San José Public Library. For more information see SJPL's Comment Guidelines.