Immigration News: DACA Renewal Deadline - Help is available!
DACA Renewals: Due October 5, 2017
If your DACA, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, work permit expires on or before March 5, 2017, you have only until October 5, 2017, to renew for another 2 years.
Help for Completing Renewals
Immigrant service providers are available to help the Dreamers. There are free renewal workshops almost every day and scholarships available for the $495 USCIS fee. Applications should be completed by October 2, 2017, to make sure they arrive in time.
Check the Immigrantinfo.org Events Page for free workshops or walk in legal assistance.
- Renew Your DACA
- Frequently Asked Questions: Rescission Of Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Frequently Asked Questions on DACA Termination
- Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Consideración de Acción Diferida para los Llegados en la Infancia (DACA)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals 2017 Announcement
- DACA Deadline to Submit DACA Renewal Requests Approaching On Oct. 5
- DACA iAmerica
- DACA: CHECKLIST FOR OTHER IMMIGRATION OPTIONS
- DACA: Update
- DACA Online Renewal Application
- I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
- I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- DACA Legal Help:
- Immigrant Youth-Led Organization
- San José Public Library's Citizenship Corners, Forms, and Immigration Resources