Library Parcel Tax Oversight Committee
About the Library Parcel Tax
The Library appreciates the support of San José residents as demonstrated through passage in November 2004 of a dedicated Library Parcel Tax that renews supplemental library funding for another 10 years, through 2015. We look forward to building on library improvements achieved through the original Library Assessment District. These improvements include:
- Greater, more varied selection of current library materials in multiple languages and new media formats
- Internet capability providing remote access to personal accounts and online services
- Enhanced programs for all ages including preschool children in daycare
This page is dedicated to keeping you informed on how the Library Parcel Tax is being used each year to sustain the quality of service that made San José Public Library a co-recipient of the prestigious 2004 Gale/Library Journal – Library of the Year award.
Agendas and Reports
- December 17, 2014 Agenda |
- December 18, 2013 Agenda | Minutes
- November 14, 2012 Agenda | Minutes
- November 9, 2011 Agenda | Minutes
- December 8, 2010 Agenda | Minutes
- April 14, 2010 Agenda | Minutes
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view Library Commission reports.