- May 31 - King Library Opens at 1:00 PM
Come to this workshop to learn about the prevention and detection of breast cancer and cervical cancer, as well as how you can take care of your health. This workshop will cover:
• What is cancer?
• About breast cancer and breast cancer risk factors
• Importance of early detection
• About cervical cancer and cervical cancer risk factors
• Preventing cervical cancer
• Services offered by Cancer Detection Program: Every Woman Counts
While this workshop is especially designed for women over 50, everyone is welcome to attend.
This Bilingual Workshop will be presented in English and Vietnamese.