- May 31 - King Library Opens at 1:00 PM
2. Read 5 books and complete 5 reviews (written or by video) to reach the reading goal and receive a free book.
3. Only those books read between Saturday, June 18 and Saturday, July 30 will be eligible.
4. Enter a book review (written or by video) every two weeks and be entered into bi-weekly prize drawings.
5. Provide a link to a video review and we'll enter you into an additional contest to win a NOOKcolor eBook Reader!
Please Note: Those who are 12 years old can choose to participate in the teen program or children's program
Those who provide a video review will be automatically entered into the Video Review Contest. Our judges will select the best video review and the winner will receive a NOOKcolor® eBoook reader! Learn More!
2 winners per branch, per each drawing
Help promote the library's summer reading program by registering children and awarding prizes.